Why is Chiropractic Care Important During and After Pregnancy?
A woman’s body must go through major changes to accommodate the growing baby. Her ribs and pelvis actually expand outward, due to an increase in hormones which relax the ligaments that hold the bones together.
Chiropractic care focuses on restoring the body to a healthier state to ensure the best possible position for the baby to develop well and grow in an optimal environment.
Commonly Seen Improvements for Women Who Receive Chiropractic Care During and After their Pregnancy.
- Detection, prevention, and correction of fetal malposition
- Reduced labor times
- Reduced need for pain medication
- Easier delivery for baby and mother
- Happy, healthy, aware newborns
Why is Chiropractic Care Important for Children?
Milestones are very crucial to achieve at its respective timing to ensure proper brain function. Misalignments, or subluxations, of the spine can interfere with proper development.
By administering gentle adjustments, the nervous system is cleared of interference, allowing the child to function at their fullest potential in all aspects of their lives.
Commonly Seen Improvements in Children Who Receive Chiropractic Care
- Milestones met in the important timely manner
- Optimal growth development
- Prevention and correction of common sports injuries
- Increase brain function, retention, and learning objectives
- Improved coordination and overall focus and vitality